- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
Becoming an Illinois Library Association Annual Conference sponsor represents an extraordinary opportunity to complement your company’s marketing plan while supporting Illinois libraries. Sponsorship from organizations like yours enables ILA to deliver high-quality professional development and networking to Illinois library workers and trustees. Contact Kristin Pekoll, email@example.com with questions.
(SOLD: Opening General Session, Awards Ceremony, Youth Author Breakfast, Trustee Luncheon)
Exclusive Annual Conference Opportunities
- President's Reception ($5000) - On the Monday evening before conference kicks off, the ILA President will welcome attendees with light refreshments and a cash bar. Your company's logo will be displayed on signage and recognized by the ILA President during opening remarks. Includes Platinum level benefits.
- Wi-Fi Sponsor (SOLD) - As the Wi-Fi Sponsor, you will be providing complimentary wireless internet access for meeting attendees in all meeting rooms and public spaces. Your company’s logo will be displayed on signage throughout the conference. Includes Platinum level benefits.
- Conference Mobile App Sponsor (SOLD) - The conference mobile app is a valuable tool for attendees, providing quick access to the attendee list, agenda, floor plan, event listings and much more. It is referenced often, ensuring on-going visibility for sponsors. Includes Platinum level benefits.
- Headshot Photo Studio Sponsor ($2500) - A professional photographer will be on-site every day for dozens of appointments. As sponsor your logo will be outside the studio room all day and included in the online headshot signup page. Includes Platinum level benefits.
- Help Desk Sponsor (SOLD) - Company logo prominently displayed at the help desk Tuesday through Thursday. Includes Gold level benefits.
All sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Sponsor recognition with your logo on the ILA conference webpage and program book
- Sponsor recognition with your logo on conference mobile app
- Sponsor recognition with your logo in a pre-conference email to registered attendees
- Sponsor recognition with logo in a pre-conference Conference ILA Alert
- Sponsor recognition and gratitude by emcee at opening session and displayed on pre-event slides
- Sponsor appreciation in a post conference email to attendees
- Sponsor recognition in a social media post on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Priority booth selection for the 2024 ILA Annual Conference
- Badge ribbons designating “Sponsor” status
- Sponsor recognition for your exhibit table, if applicable
Contact Kristin Pekoll, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.