Identify fundraising strategies that will provide long-term financial stability for the association, to include, but not limited to, such areas as grants, the endowment, and scholarships. Oversees the Illinois Library Luminaries program, which includes monitoring contributions.
Committee consists of six members who serve two-year, staggered terms. Chair is appointed for one year.
- Mary Aylmer, Chair Director at Chillicothe Public Library District
- Christine Gerrish, Member Library Director at Glen Carbon Centennial Library District
- Wendell Johnson, Member Social Sciences Librarian at Northern Illinois University Libraries
- Albert Riley, Member accountant
- Dana Russell, Member New Lenox Public Library District
- Tom Spicer, Member Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- Sarah Keister Armstrong, Ex officio Sarah Keister Armstrong & Associates, LLC