Maintains a continuing education program and information network for library trustees and encourages citizens’ use and support of libraries.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 10:00am
Ela Area Public Library District, 275 Mohawk Trail, Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Saturday, Aug 18, 2018 10:00am
The fourth edition of the Trustee Facts File is meant to provide a broad overview of the duties, responsibilities, and tasks of the public library trustee. Available via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple sites for download to Kindle, Nook, and iPad.
This useful resource contains information on annexation, charitable giving, fee calculation, ordinances, grant planning, and more. This material was published on CD-ROM, and was made possible by grant funding provided by The Illinois State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State using federal LSTA funding.
Other Trustee Information
- Illinois Libraries Today (PDF 4.1 MB)
- Illinois Public Library Statistics
- The Internet and Our Children (PDF 3.2 MB)
- Library Advocacy (PDF .1 MB)
- Privacy and Confidentiality (PDF .4 MB)
- Serving Our Public (PDF .4 MB)
- Margaret J. Danhof, Manager Fountaindale Public Library District
- Sarah Keister Armstrong, Board liaison Sarah Keister Armstrong & Associates, LLC
- Carol Vaughan Kissane, Member Brookfield Public Library
- Donald L. Roalkvam, Member Indian Trails Public Library District
- Jay Kasten, Member Trustee at Vernon Area Public Library District
- Kathryn Lind Caudill, Member Ela Area Public Library District
- Lila Marek, Member Bridgeview Public Library
- Lynn DeSmidt, Member Trustee at Bartlett Public Library District
- Percy Harris, Member Trustee at Homewood Public Library
- Richard Corbett, Member Fox River Valley Public Library District
- Rose E. Mosley, Member Maywood Public Library District