The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Public and Resource Services Librarian | Indian Prairie Public Library District
- Darien, IL, Posted on December 9, 2019
- Do you love creating relationships with patrons and with staff? Do you believe that the library visit should offer more than information transactions – that it is an opportunity to touch a...
- Part Time Instruction Librarian | Dominican University
- River Forest, IL, Posted on November 22, 2019
- FLSA STATUS: Hourly, non-exempt DEPARTMENT: Rebecca Crown Library Instruction Department REPORTS TO: Instructional Services Librarian JOB STATUS: Part-time 20 (between 20...
- Associate University Librarian for Collections and Consortia | Northwestern University
- Evanston, IL, Posted on November 21, 2019
- Northwestern University Libraries Northwestern University Libraries is seeking a dynamic senior leader to help actualize a collections program that will build on distinctive strengths while enhancing...