The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Adult Services Manager | Champaign Public Library
- Champaign, IL, Posted on June 21, 2017
- The Champaign Public Library is seeking an energetic, friendly, and innovative individual to manage the day-to-day operation of the Adult Services department. This position sets the course for s...
- Youth Services Manager | Highland Park Public Library
- Highland Park, IL, Posted on June 21, 2017
- The Highland Park Public Library seeks a creative and forward-thinking leader to serve as manager of a busy and dynamic Youth Services Department. Duties include planning and implementing library ser...
- Public Services, Evening and Weekend Librarian | Lewis University
- Romeoville, IL, Posted on June 20, 2017
- The Lewis University Library invites applications for a Public Services, Evening and Weekend Librarian to provide general research service support, participate in user-centered library instruction, pr...
- SHARE Director | Illinois Heartland Library System
- Edwardsville, IL, Posted on June 19, 2017
- Position: SHARE DirectorFLSA: Exempt Location: Edwardsville Employee Type: Full-time Pay Type: Salaried Fiscal Classification: Library Professional Salary Grade: 11 Summary: T...
- Library Director | Yorkville Public Library
- Yorkville, IL, Posted on June 14, 2017
- The Yorkville Public Library Board of Trustees is seeking an enthusiastic team leader with vision, initiative, creative problem solving skills, and a desire to serve and promote the Library. Yorkville...
- Library Director | Oakwood Public Library District
- Oakwood, IL, Posted on June 8, 2017
- Library Director and Supervisor, Library Board of Trustees Salaried, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week General Statement of Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Library Board of Trustees, devel...
- Library Director | Galesburg Public Library
- Galesburg, IL, Posted on June 6, 2017
- Job Summary: Responsible for administration of the library under the direction of the Library Board of Trustees. Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of library programs...