The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Adult & Teen Services Manager | Brookfield Public Library
- Brookfield, IL, Posted on August 14, 2020
- The Brookfield Public Library, serving a community of nearly 20,000 and home to the world famous Brookfield Zoo, seeks its next Adult & Teen Services Manager. The Library is thrilled to be in the...
- Executive Director | Ela Area Public Library District
- Lake Zurich, IL, Posted on August 3, 2020
- Share the Joy of Discovery! Are you a library professional committed to leading a collaborative, progressive staff that supports a vibrant and diverse community? The Ela Area Public Library is search...
- Human Resources Manager | Naperville Public Library
- Naperville, IL, Posted on July 30, 2020
- The HR Manager provides the necessary direction for the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and programs including recruitment and employment practices, legal compliance, compen...
- Administrative Coordinator | Illinois Library Association
- Chicago, IL, Posted on July 27, 2020
- The Illinois Library Association (ILA) is a professional association for librarians, library staff, and library supporters with approximately 2,500 members. Based in Chicago, ILA’s mission is ...
- Librarian III -- Youth Services Manager | Lincoln Library
- Springfield, IL, Posted on July 27, 2020
- Lincoln Library – The Public Library of Springfield, Illinois, is seeking an individual to manage the Youth Services Division. Develop and direct the operations of the Youth Services Division. C...
- Assistant Head of Innovation Services | Glenview Public Library
- Glenview, IL, Posted on July 24, 2020
- Do you have maker skills? Are you an enthusiastic creator with excellent customer service skills who enjoys working with others to creative problem solve? Do you want to be part of a team that fosters...
- Program and Event Librarian | Champaign Public Library
- Champaign, IL, Posted on July 20, 2020
- The Program and Event Librarian is responsible for providing innovative adult programming and coordinating large events. This position develops, plans, coordinates, executes, and evaluates programs fo...