The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Executive Director | Ela Area Public Library District
- Lake Zurich, IL, Posted on May 20, 2020
- Share the Joy of Discovery! Are you a library professional committed to leading a collaborative, progressive staff that supports a vibrant and diverse community? The Ela Area Public Library is search...
- Library Director | South Holland Public Library
- South Holland, IL, Posted on May 19, 2020
- South Holland Public Library has an enthusiastic public, a supportive Library Board and a dedicated staff that works hard to create and market our individualized services. In FY2018-19, this vib...
- Director of Library Systems | University of Illinois Springfield, Brookens Library
- Springfield, IL, Posted on May 1, 2020
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction for the Library Systems unit; lead the work of collaborating staff, coordinate library-wide work and programming, and facilitate organizational contributions...
- Marion (Iowa) Public Library Technology Manager | Marion Public Library
- Marion, IA, Posted on May 1, 2020
- The City of Marion is seeking qualified applications for a Full Time Technology Manager with the Marion Public Library. Position Title: Full-time Technology Manager Salary Band:...