The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Executive Director, Public Library Association (PLA) | American Library Association
- Chicago, IL, Posted on November 3, 2020
- The Public Library Association (PLA), division of the American Library Association (ALA) seeks an Executive Director to lead the association for public librarians and public library staff. With an el...