The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
ILA organizational members' benefit - one complimentary job posting per calendar year. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA Alert
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- RSA Operations Manager | Reaching Across Illinois Library System
- East Peoria, IL, Posted on January 26, 2023
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-9am-4-5pm (an average of 37.50 hours per week) Salary: $75,000-$87,000 The Resource Sharing Alliance NFP (RSA) is seeking a forward thinking, innova...
- Adult Services Manager | Joliet Public Library
- Joliet, IL, Posted on January 25, 2023
- The Joliet Public Library is looking for a dynamic leader to collaborate with two Assistant Managers and nearly 20-staff members on overseeing the variety of collections, programs, and services offere...
- ILS/Technical Services Supervisor | Skokie Public Library
- Skokie, IL, Posted on January 24, 2023
- Skokie Public Library seeks an ILS/Technical Services Supervisor to provide leadership and expertise in supervising our technical services and ILS workflows. You will manage our III Sierra ILS and Bib...
- Part time Librarian for a private club with a small collection | The Racquet Club of Chicago
- Chicago, IL, Posted on January 23, 2023
- We are searching for part time help with the goal of organizing our library. Duties would include working with our Library Committee to catalogue, physically organize and help build our small bu...
- Youth Services Supervisor - Full-Time - Kathryn Linnemann Branch | St. Charles City-County Library
- St. Charles, MO, Posted on January 20, 2023
- Do you recognize the importance of providing library services to children of all ages- birth through teens? Do you thrive working in a collaborative and creative environment? Do you excel...
- Administrative Assistant 1, Library | Lewis University Library
- Romeoville, IL, Posted on January 19, 2023
- Job Description Summary Under the supervision of the Director of the Library, the Administrative Assistant shall coordinate and perform responsible clerical and secretarial duties in the Univer...
- Librarian Cataloger | Joliet Public Library
- Joliet, IL, Posted on January 17, 2023
- Joliet Public Library is looking for a full-time and experienced Librarian Cataloger, who is creative, dependable, detail-oriented, enjoys teamwork, flexible, focused, forward thinking, highly motivat...
- Branch Manager | St. Charles City-County Library
- Wentzville, MO, Posted on January 13, 2023
- Branch Manager Full TimeCorporate Parkway BranchWentzville, MO 63385 The Corporate Parkway Branch is seeking a Branch Manager to provide leadership and support for one of our busiest locations. ...
- Executive Director | Lake Forest Library
- Lake Forest, IL, Posted on January 6, 2023
- Executive Director, Lake Forest Library (North Suburban Chicago) The Lake Forest Library seeks a forward-thinking and energetic leader to serve as Executive Director. This position is open...
- Youth Services Manager | Roselle Public Library District
- Roselle, IL, Posted on January 6, 2023
- The Roselle Public Library District seeks qualified and interested applicants for a full time Youth Services Department Manager. The ideal candidate will be: creative and collaborative; outgoing and m...