The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA E-Newsletter
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Director | Colona District Public Library
- Colona, IL, Posted on September 16, 2020
- The Board of Trustees of the Colona District Public Library is looking for an ethical, forward-thinking, innovative and energetic Director. Colona is located in the Quad City area of Illinois, Moline...
- Head of Adult Services | Fox Lake Public Library District
- Fox Lake, IL, Posted on August 31, 2020
- Position Overview: Under the administration of the Library Director, the Head of Adult Services performs professional-level library services and works both independently and with other staff to execut...
- Director | Chicago Heights Public Library
- Chicago Heights, IL, Posted on August 24, 2020
- The Board of Trustees of the Chicago Heights Public Library is looking for an ethical, energetic, and innovative new Director. Chicago Heights, located 30-miles south of downtown Chicago, offers an ur...