The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
ILA organizational members' benefit - one complimentary job posting per calendar year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA Alert
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- SHARE Bibliographic Services Manager | Illinois Heartland Library System
- Edwardsville, IL, Posted on March 30, 2021
- Illinois Heartland Library System is seeking a SHARE Bibliographic Services Manager. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, great customer service, training experience, and the abilit...
- Executive Director | Fox River Valley Public Library District
- East Dundee, IL, Posted on March 24, 2021
- The Fox River Valley Public Library District is seeking an Executive Director. The opportunity to shape district services for years to come awaits the successful candidate. Our community...
- Library Director | Carlock Public Library District
- Carlock, IL, Posted on March 23, 2021
- The Carlock Public Library District is seeking an individual to work closely with the Library Board, staff, and community to provide an environment to educate, inform, and enrich. Recently expanded, C...
- Library - Head of Adult Services | City of West Des Moines
- West Des Moines, IA, Posted on March 12, 2021
- Under the general direction of the Library Director, manages and leads the Adult Services department. Performs general planning and decision-making for library operations and improvements, including m...