The Library JobLine of Illinois is used by hundreds of job-seekers throughout the state. It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of library and information professionals and support staff. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
- Your job opening is advertised for $100.
ILA organizational members' benefit - one complimentary job posting per calendar year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Your job listing will appear on the ILA Web site for 30 days.
- New posts are listed within two business days of receipt of your listing.
- Links to new posts are shared on ILA's Twitter feed with the hashtag #ILAJobline.
- Job posts are advertised in the ILA Alert
Thank for your interest. Since 1981, the Library JobLine of Illinois has matched employers with job-seekers, and we are confident this service will find the right match for you. JobLine is sponsored by the Illinois Library Association and the Illinois Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Data Analysis Librarian | Northwestern University
- Evanston, IL, Posted on August 2, 2021
- Data Analysis Librarian REPORTS TO: Data Services Librarian WORK GROUP: Research Services SUMMARY: Northwestern University Libraries seek a Data Analysis Librarian committed...
- Systems Coordinator | PrairieCat
- Coal Valley, IL, Posted on August 2, 2021
- Application Note: This position is housed in either the RAILS Bolingbrook Service Center (1000 W. Crossroads Parkway, Suite A, Bolingbrook, IL) OR RAILS Coal Valley Service Center (220...
- Electronic Resources and Reference Librarian | Trinity Christian College Library
- Palos Heights, IL, Posted on July 21, 2021
- The Jennie Huizenga Memorial Library at Trinity Christian College seeks a versatile and collaborative full-time Electronic Resources and Reference Librarian. The Electronic Resources and Reference Lib...
- Manager of Information Technology Services | Peoria Public Library
- Peoria, IL, Posted on July 19, 2021
- JOB SUMMARY Manages and oversees the system-wide, efficient functioning of all library computer systems, external connections, network infrastructure, Wide Area Networks, phone systems, email servers...
- Open Illinois Senior Coordinator | University of Illinois System - Urbana-Champaign
- Champaign, IL, Posted on July 16, 2021
- The University System Office seeks an Open Illinois Senior Coordinator to, under administrative direction, work closely with the Consortium of Academic and Research LIbraries (CARLI) Senior Director a...
- Head, Adult Services | Homewood Public Library
- Homewood, IL, Posted on July 13, 2021
- The Homewood Public Library is looking for an experienced and creative leader to manage and lead our knowledgeable and dedicated staff of 7 (5 FTE,) in our Adult Services Department and join...
- Library Director | Forsyth Public Library
- Forsyth, IL, Posted on July 12, 2021
- The Village of Forsyth is seeking applicants for the position of Library Director. We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused person with a desire to promote the Library and foster positive...