Ensures that the association remains fiscally sound by monitoring association finances and developing fiscal policies; submits a recommended annual budget to the ILA Executive Board.
Consists of three board members serving two-year, staggered terms, the past president serves for one year, and the treasurer serves as chair. Each incoming ILA president appoints members. Nonvoting ex officio members are the ILA executive director, the ILA president, and the ILA vice president/president-elect.
- Jason F. Kuhl, Chair Director
- Dennis Krieb, Member Director at Lewis & Clark Community College
- Pattie Piotrowski, Member University Librarian, Dean of Library Instructional Services at University of Illinois at Springfield
- Brian Shepard, Member Indian Trails Public Library District
- Anne Slaughter, Member Director of Technology Services at Reaching Across Illinois Library System
- Cynthia L. Fuerst, Ex officio Vernon Area Public Library District
- Melissa Gardner, Ex officio Palatine Public Library District