The 2020 Reaching Forward Conference may have been canceled, but we're bringing its programming to you!
Thank you to the Reaching Forward Committee for making these webinars possible.
- #OwnVoices for All Readers: Incorporating EDI Values into Readers’ Advisory Service - Becky Spratford
- 20 New Programs for 20-30 Somethings - Jez Layman
- Experience Required: Building Supervisory Skills When You’re Not a Manager - Rachel Shulman
- Advocacy for Introverts, Advocacy for Extroverts: How You Can Make a Difference in Trying Times - Betsy Adamowski and Keith Michael Fiels
- Time Management: Calendars and Task Lists - Jeannie Dilger, Arranging Time
- Awkward, Ill-Timed, and Startling Situations - Gail Johnson, Face to Face Communications & Training
- Top Marketing Trends for Libraries - Chris N. Cheetham-West
- Programming 101 - Shoshana Frank and Becky Powers