December 2016 | Volume XXXIV. Issue 6
- The World on Our Shoulders: ATLAS and Other Grassroots Cooperatives
- Megan Millen, Joliet Public Library
- 2016 Sylvia Murphy Williams Scholars
- Illinois Library Association
- Don’t Wait for the Phone to Ring!
- Betsy Adamowski, Wheaton Public Library
- A Day in the Life: How Medical Students Use Library Resources
- Gwen Gregory, University of Illinois at Chicago, and Connie Poole, Southern Illinois University
- Discovery, Advocacy, Leadership
- Pattie Piotrowski, University of Illinois Springfield
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.