June 2019 | XXXVII. Issue 3
- Shared Space: An Academic Library Partnering with Local Non-Profits
- Kathy Ladell, Northern Illinois University Libraries
- No Space? No Problem! Make Mini-Makerspaces
- Britney Musial and Lizzy Boden, North Riverside Public Library
- Exhibits for All: Fostering a Creative Culture for Community Growth
- Carol Ng-He, Arlington Heights Memorial Library
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.