There are many opportunities to stay in touch with the Illinois library community through advertising and sponsorship. The ILA Reporter
, our quarterly magazine, offers discounts when you purchase space in multiple issues, and additional discounts for ILA associate members. The Conference Program Book
is an excellent way to point attendees in the direction of your booth at conference. The conference program book also offers discounted space for ILA associate members.
For information on the ILA Annual Conference program book or conference sponsorship, contact Kristin Pekoll
For the ILA Reporter, contact Sarah Anderson or complete the ILA Reporter insertion order:
Ad file specifications for both the ILA Reporter and the ILA Annual Conference program book:
- PDF files must be high-resolution press-ready optimized with fonts embedded.
- All photos placed in ad must be 300 p.p.i. not exceeding 100% of original size.
- Greyscale or color file, .jpg, .tif, or .eps: 300 ppi (pixels per inch). Bitmap image: 600 ppi. No .gif files.
- Use process color (CMYK). No spot color.
- Make sure dimensions match with the contracted ad size.