- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Events Registration Process
- Statement of Appropriate Conduct
- Annual Conference
- ILA Noon Network
- 2023 People's Choice Award in Scholarly Publishing Webinar
- Marketing Forum Roundtable: Engagement: Attracting New Patrons to the Library
- Directors University
- Reaching Forward North Conference
- Reaching Forward South Conference
- Webinar Archive
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
There are many opportunities to stay in touch with the Illinois library community through advertising and sponsorship. The ILA Reporter, our quarterly magazine, offers discounts when you purchase space in multiple issues, and additional discounts for ILA associate members. The Conference Program Book is an excellent way to point attendees in the direction of your booth at conference. The conference program book also offers discounted space for ILA associate members.
For information on the ILA Annual Conference program book or conference sponsorship, contact Kristin Pekoll.
For the ILA Reporter, contact Sarah Anderson or complete the ILA Reporter insertion order:
- Downloadable PDF to be mailed, emailed, or faxed.
- Online Form to be filled out and submitted online.
Ad file specifications for both the ILA Reporter and the ILA Annual Conference program book:
- PDF files must be high-resolution press-ready optimized with fonts embedded.
- All photos placed in ad must be 300 p.p.i. not exceeding 100% of original size.
- Greyscale or color file, .jpg, .tif, or .eps: 300 ppi (pixels per inch). Bitmap image: 600 ppi. No .gif files.
- Use process color (CMYK). No spot color.
- Make sure dimensions match with the contracted ad size.