December 2021 | XXXIX. Issue 4
- Presenting Ready, Set, Advocate! ILA’s New Advocacy Training Package
- Betsy Adamowski, Wheaton Public Library; Keith Michael Fiels; and the ILA Advocacy Committee
- Part of the Whole: Embedded Librarianship in Public Libraries
- Jennifer Robertson, Carbondale Public Library
- 2021 Sylvia Murphy Williams Scholars
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.