December 2018 | XXXVI. Issue 6
- “Non-Traditional” Library Services: Expanding the Library’s Offerings While Increasing Community Engagement
- Eric A. Edwards, State Library of Illinois
- Teen Parents: Strategies for Library Interventions
- Claire Bartlett, Mount Prospect Public Library; Rachael Bild, Oak Park Public Library; and Elizabeth Lynch, Addison Public Library
- Reaching Forward: Thirty Years Strong... and Counting!
- Heidi Knuth, Bloomingdale Public Library/Reaching Forward Forum
- Book Box: How a Cardboard Box Became our Trendiest Teen Program
- Ridgeway Burns, Melisa Martinez, and Karen Keefe, Hinsdale Public Library
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.