October 2018 | XXXVI. Issue 5
- The Great American Read: Broadcasters and Libraries Generate a Public Celebration of Books
- Elizabeth Spezia, WSIU Public Broadcasting
- Keep Your Bundt Pans — We’ve Got Kayaks!
- Patrick Callaghan, Westchester Public Library
- Summer Reading, Summer Collaborating
- Lorrie Hansen and Mary Michell, Skokie Public Library and Jessica Augustson, Danville Public Library
- Community College Fills Summer Reading Gap: Wabash Valley College Summer Reading and Science Program
- By Sandy Craig, Wabash Valley College Library
- Library Service to Those Who Serve: Resources and Programs for Veterans
- Kendall Harvey, Illinois Library Association
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.