October 2016 | Volume XXXIV. Issue 5
- iREAD Talks with Children’s Book Author Andrea Beaty
- Andrea Beaty
- Battling It Out in Pokémon Go: Libraries Up Their Game
- Kara Kohn, Plainfield Public Library District
- Mentors Make It Better…But Not All Are Created Equal
- Sarah McHone-Chase, Northern Illinois University
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.