August 2016 | Volume XXXIV. Issue 4
- A Rising Tide: Library Staff andVolunteers Lift Adult Literacy
- Kipp Cozad, Moraine Valley Community College; Jim Deiters and Erin Foley, Oak Lawn Public Library
- Q&A with 2017 iREAD Illustrator Mike Curato
- Illinois Library Association
- Chicago Teen Literary Fest
- Jeremy Dunn, Jen Steele, and Robin Willard, Chicago Public Library
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.