June 2016 | Volume XXXIV. Issue 3
- Voter Fever: Taxpayers Speak on Library Referenda
- Kara Kohn, Plainfield Public Library District
- Why Outcomes Matter: An Update on PLA’s “Project Outcome”
- Carolyn Anthony, Skokie Public Library
- Measuring Up: Outcomes, Results, and Accountability
- Gina Edwards, Heart of Illinois United Way Peoria, and Pam Tomka, volunteer
- Soon to Be Famous: Still Going Strong!
- Geralyn Hesslau Magrady
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.