- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
Next NN/LM - GMR Update on Monday, December 19December 18, 2016
(via Molly Olmstead, National Network of Libraries of Medicine – Greater Midwest Region)
The next Greater Midwest Region update will take place on Monday, December 19, at 2:00 PM CST. The update will cover the following topics.
- the "new" nnlm.gov website
- Educational Needs Assessment results
- upcoming educational opportunities
- more updates from the GMR office
For connecting to the presentation, follow these steps.
- Click here.
- Log in with your name and e-mail address.
- Prepare to participate in a lively discussion about educational opportunities, funding, and more.
If you have a question that you would like the presenters to answer during the event, please fill out this survey, and we’ll be sure to provide an answer. Alternatively, you may wait to submit questions during the presentation itself.