- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Events Registration Process
- Statement of Appropriate Conduct
- Annual Conference
- ILA Noon Network
- 2023 People's Choice Award in Scholarly Publishing Webinar
- Marketing Forum Roundtable: Engagement: Attracting New Patrons to the Library
- Directors University
- Reaching Forward North Conference
- Reaching Forward South Conference
- Webinar Archive
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
Award Nominations Due May 15April 15, 2015
Spotlighting Four More Awards
Hugh C. Atkinson Memorial Demco Award
Presented by Illinois Library Association and Demco in honor of Hugh C. Atkinson (1933-1986). Due in large part to his influence, Illinois garnered national recognition in statewide interlibrary cooperation. As a supplier to the nation's libraries for more than eighty years, Demco is committed to recognizing excellence in libraries and library service as exemplified by Hugh Atkinson's leadership.
This award recognizes an Illinois librarian who is making an outstanding statewide contribution to academic or research librarianship and to library development.
Presented by the ILA Intellectual Freedom Committee, Public Policy Committee, and Quality Books, Inc., an individual or group is recognized by this award for outstanding contributions to the defense of intellectual freedom or the advancement of these principles as espoused and promulgated by both the Illinois Library Association and the American Library Association.
Robert R. McClarren Legislative Development Award
Presented by the ILA Public Policy Committee, the award is given to a worthy recipient from the Illinois library community -- librarian, trustee, legislator, or library -- who has contributed significantly to legislative development in the state of Illinois.
Nominations for all ILA Awards are due May 15, 2015. Nominating someone for an ILA Award has never been easier!
Submit your nomination form and all supporting documentation via the ILA website. No service should go unrecognized, so toot your own horn or tell us who you think is the best!
If you have any questions about the ILA Awards, please contact the ILA office at 312-644-1896, or firstname.lastname@example.org.