Update on ILA EventsMarch 12, 2020
In the best interest and well-being of our community and to help minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), ILA has made the difficult decision to cancel these upcoming events:
- ILA Trustee Forum Workshop (March 14)
- IACRL Teaching Online in Plain Language Webinar (March 27)
- ILA Marketing Forum Mini-Conference (April 17; will be rescheduled)
- Elevate Illinois Libraries Leadership Program (April 18)
- Spark: Connect and Fired Up! (will be an online event; details coming soon)
Applicants, registrants, presenters, sponsors, and venues have been notified and, in some cases, events will be rescheduled. Please check future issues of the ILA Alert for updates on rescheduled events.
Reaching Forward and Directors University have not been cancelled.
As we have previously stated, we will continue to monitor the situation and keep you up-to-date on any more changes to future events. If you have any questions, please contact the ILA office at (312) 644-1896 or email@example.com.