Call for Submissions: ILA Reporter "Library Buildings 2018"November 26, 2018
Has your library undergone renovations or new building in 2018? Share the news with the library community by submitting the project for the ILA Reporter "Library Buildings 2018" article in the February 2019 issue. Submissions should include:
- At least one high-resolution image of the exterior
- At least one high-resolution of the interior
- Name of the architect or archiectural firm
- Type of project; either "Renovation/expansion" or "New building"
- Total cost
- Service population
- Name of the library director
- 2-3 quotes from patrons or users for a "What people are saying" section
Examples from past issues are available here. The deadline for submission is December 20, 2018, and submissions should be sent via email to ILA Reporter editor Diane Foote. We look forward to showcasing your project, large or small, from any type of library!