Reminder: Registration Open for ILA Strategic-Planning Focus GroupsNovember 14, 2018
(via the Illinois Library Association)
ILA is planning a series of focus groups to understand what creates value for its members and stakeholders. The input received will be factored into creating a dynamic strategic plan with goals that will shape the future of ILA. Reservations to attend the focus groups are now OPEN. Members, non-members and others interested in offering their input are encouraged to attend one of the focus groups. The questions to be discussed will be the same at each session:
- November 14 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. at RAILS Burr Ridge (intended for those in RAILS's service area) Registration for this session is now closed.
- November 19 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (open to anyone)
- November 26 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (intended for ALA ethnic affiliates: AILA, APALA, BCALA, CALA, REFORMA.) Affiliate members may choose to attend this or any other session.
- November 28 - 9:00-10:30 a.m. IHLS Carbondale (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- November 28 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. IHLS Edwardsville (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- November 29 - 10:00-11:30 a.m. IHLS Edwardsville (intended for those in IHLS's service area)
- NEW DATE: November 30 - 8:30-10:00 a.m. IHLS Champaign
- December 5 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. ILA Office Chicago (intended for Chicago-area participants)
For questions regarding the focus groups, please contact Tamara Jenkins, ILA Communication and Engagement Manager, at (312) 644-1896 or email@example.com.