SAVE THE DATES - ILA Strategic Planning Focus GroupsOctober 18, 2018
ILA is planning a series of focus groups to understand what creates value for its members and stakeholders. The input received will be factored into creating a dynamic strategic plan with goals that will shape the future of ILA. Reservations to attend the focus groups will open on Monday, November 5, 2018.
Members, non-members and others interested in offering their input are encouraged to attend any (or all) of the focus groups.
- November 14 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. at RAILS (Burr Ridge)
- November 19 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (open)
- November 26 - Noon-1:30 p.m. Online Session (ALA ethnic affiliates: AILA, APALA, BCALA, CALA, REFORMA; affiliate members are welcome to participate in this or any other session of choice)
- November 28 - 9:00-10:30 a.m. IHLS (Carbondale)
- November 28 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. IHLS (Edwardsville)
- November 29 - 10:00-11:30 a.m. IHLS (Edwardsville)
- December 5 - 3:00-4:30 p.m. ILA Office (Chicago)
Additional information will be posted on the ILA website and social media soon! For questions and more information, please contact Tamara Jenkins, ILA Communication and Engagement Manager, at (312) 644-1896 or firstname.lastname@example.org.