Applications Open for Annual Conference InternshipJune 24, 2018
The 2018 ILA Annual Conference Program Committee is seeking interns for the conference, which will be held in Peoria, October 9-11. Conference interns will complete four hours of work at the registration desk, as assigned prior to the conference, and in accordance with the conditions and benefits of the Conference Internship Program outlined below.
• Applicants must be students (full or part time) in a Library/Information Science program or 2018 graduates.
• Students may be in a graduate program or working towards LTA certification.
• Applicants must be able to attend the conference, October 9-11, 2018.
• Completed applications must be received no later than August 17, 2018.
Benefits of the Conference Internship Program:
• Waived full-conference registration
• Recognition at the conference
• An opportunity to network with colleagues, develop professional contacts, and experience the conference in a unique way