Executive Director | Broadview Public Library District
Posted on Oct 7, 2021
- Provides professional counsel to the Library Board and attends all official meetings of the Board. Speaks on all subjects under discussion as needed.
- Sole responsibility for the efficient administration of the District Library within the framework of the policies adopted by the Board.
- Oversees and makes recommendations for public and support services, facilities maintenance, including renovation and new projects, purchasing materials, human resources [evaluates staff, administers benefit programs], information systems, finance, and public relations.
- Knowledge of local and state laws concerning district libraries and keeping abreast of current developments in library legislation.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Library and Information Science,
- 5-7 years of professional experience with progressively responsible work,
- and at least three years in a leadership role.
Broadview Public Library District
2226 South 16th. Avenue
Broadview, IL 60155
How to apply
Email Board President Eric Cummings at email@example.com.