Human Resources Manager | Naperville Public Library
Posted on Jul 30, 2020
The HR Manager provides the necessary direction for the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and programs including recruitment and employment practices, legal compliance, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, employee safety, employee communication, employee learning, and employee events.
- Broad HR experience working successfully with all levels of staff, front line through executive
- Demonstrated managerial/supervisory skills (over 5 yrs experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with staff, interview candidates, and vendors
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, with a focus on culture and team-building
- Experience working with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives preferred
- Demonstrates a strategic perspective, solid judgement, and global thinking
Naperville Public Library
2035 S. Naper Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60565
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and submit an online application at https://www.naperville-lib.org/jobs.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 5 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions