2016 IACRL Conference Handouts
Handouts will be added as they are submitted by speakers
9:15 - 10:15 a.m.
How to Get Embedded: Building Collaboration with Faculty Online and Face-to-Face
Open Educational Resources and Libraries: A Primer
10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Studying Up: Designing an Ethnographic Research Study and Market Library Spaces and Services to Students
Sharing Our Success! The Assessment in Action Program and Its Impact on Two
Meeting in the Middle: Academic Libraries and Student Veterans
- Resources for Educating Yourself on Research Data Management
- Future Directions of Academic Libraries in Data Curation
- Building History: Using Open Source Tools to Build an Interactive Campus
- Five Years of Streaming Video (in a nutshell)
- Using Six Sigma Ideas to Continuously Improve the Library
- Leadership that Lasts: Finding Value in the Library Strategic Planning Process
1:45 - 2:45 p.m.
Digitizing History: Projects from the Blessing Health Professions Library
3:15 - 4:15 p.m.
In Space Assessment, No One Should Have to Hear You Scream: Simple, Effective Methods of Assessing Student Use of Space
Information Literacy in Illinois High Schools: Perceptions, Budgets, Staffing, and Pedagogy
The Neoliberal Reference Desk, or Stop Making (Common) Sense
Leading the Empowerment of Students and Librarians: The NLU Adjunct Teaching Experience