December 2022 | Volume XL, Issue 4
- Public Libraries in Illinois Initiating Food Justice
- Miriam Rosen, Ph.D., Evanston Township High School
- Library Marketing in the “Post-COVID” Era
- Kimberly Shotick, Northern Illinois University
- What is the Cataloging Maintenance Center?
- Dr. Pamela Thomas, Cataloging Maintenance Center
- 2022 Sylvia Murphy Williams Scholars
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.