December 2020 | Volume XXXVIII. Issue 4
- Away from the Library: How to Motivate Yourself and Your Team to Stay Engaged, Inspired, and Efficient in the Time of Working Remotely
- Tana Petrov, Fountaindale Public Library and Kim Tipton, McHenry County College
- Libraries to the Rescue: Providing Homeschooling Support During a Pandemic
- Jennifer Robertson, Carbondale Public Library
- #WeWereHere: A Project of the ILA Young Adult Services Forum
- Joe Marcantonio and Hollis Sienkiewicz, Schaumburg Township District Library
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.