September 2020 | Volume XXXVIII. Issue 3
- You Know You Want Volunteers: Successful Strategies to Achieve Effective Volunteer Assistance
- Tana Petrov, Fountaindale Public Library District and Kim Tipton, McHenry County College
- Libraries Emerging from COVID-19: Budget and Funding Concerns
- Diane Foote, Illinois Library Association
- Introducing ILA’s Students and New Professionals (SANP) Forum
- Carol Ng-He, Arlington Heights Memorial Library and Anjelica Rufus-Barnes, Prospect Heights Public Library District
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.