Reminder: Early-Bird Registration for Northwest ILL Conference Ends Monday, July 10July 1, 2017
(via Eric Alwine, Reed College)
Early-bird registration ends Monday, July 10, for the 2017 Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference! Early-bird registration fee is $175; regular registration is $225. The conference will take place in Portland, Oregon on Thursday, August 10, and Friday, August 11, at Portland State University in downtown Portland.
This year’s program includes the following session types.
- copyright issues and interlibrary loan
- leadership and management in resource sharing
- ILL workflow solutions for all library types
- emerging and changing technology in interlibrary loan and resource-sharing
- open-forum “Ask Anything” sessions
Our keynote speaker this year is John Chrastka from EveryLibrary, which is the first and only national organization dedicated exclusively to political action at a local level to create, renew, and protect public funding for libraries of all types. Visit our website to view the full program. Register for the Conference here.