ILL Discussion Group Meeting at ALA Annual (10:30-11:30 on June 24)June 18, 2017
(via Krista Higham, Millersville University)
For those attending ALA Annual in Chicago, please join us for the ILL Discussion Group. It will take place on Saturday, June 24, from 10:30 to 11:30 AM, at McCormick Place, Room W187a. The agenda is below.
- presentation of the 2017 Rethinking Resource Sharing Innovation Award
- short elevator pitches (covering their chapters) from several authors of the Library Information and Resource Sharing: Transforming Services and Collections book, edited by Beth Posner
- discussion moderated by the STARS Vendor Relations Committee
We are also looking for an incoming Vice-Chairperson for 2017-2018. The responsibilities are below.
- Year One–assist with planning the discussion group meeting at Midwinter and Annual (attendance preferred but not required)
- Year Two–assume the Chairperson role
- primary planning of the Discussion Group meetings, required attendance at Midwinter and Annual (or designate a proxy)
- participate on the STARS Board
Please contact Krista Higham, at Krista.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions or are interested in the position.