Call for Contributed Papers: 2017 Special Libraries Association Conference Biomedical and Life Sciences DivisionMarch 19, 2017
(via Jeanne Sadlik, Loyola University Chicago)
Biomedical & Life Sciences Division
Special Libraries Association Conference
June 16 – 20 2017
Share your scholarship with colleagues in Phoenix.
The Contributed Papers Committee invites proposals for papers presenting original research, innovative projects, collaborations or other professional activities of interest to the SLA Biomedical and Life Sciences Division.
Abstracts should be 250 – 300 words in length and accurately convey the subject of the paper, its scope, and conclusions. Abstracts will be scored on evidence of scholarship, methodology, originality, timeliness of the topic, compatibility with a 20 minute presentation and relevance to DBIO and other SLA conference participants.
Deadline for submission: Friday, March 31, 2017
Papers: Acceptance of your paper reflects your commitment to:
- Submit the complete text of your paper to the program convener by May 1, 2017 for inclusion on the DBIO Contributed Papers website
- Present your paper on Sunday, June 18, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Papers should not exceed 20 minutes in length
- Provide a brief project demonstration during the presentation, if applicable
Submit abstracts and questions to:
- Gail Hendler: email@example.com
- Include SLA-DBIO in subject line and include your full contact information in the message