Loyola University Hosting MLA Webinar “Finding Grey Lit for Systematic Reviews” on March 22February 18, 2017
(via Jeanne Sadlik, Loyola University Chicago)
The Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library is hosting a viewing of this the MLA webinar “Finding Grey Lit for Systematic Reviews: Can It Be More Black and White” on Wednesday, March 22. The webinar will take place from 1:00 to 2:30 PM. It will be held in Room 2535A of the Library, which is located at 2160 South First Avenue in Maywood. For directions and parking, go here.
More information about the webinar is here. A summary of its content is below.
Join Barbara Folb, the Public Health Informationist at the University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library System (HSLS), to learn the framework for grey literature decision-making and tips for managing the search process. Participants will learn how to do the following.
- explain the purpose of searching grey literature for a systematic review
- assist a systematic review team in deciding on the scope and content of a grey literature search
- modify a PubMed/MEDLINE search for grey literature
- choose options for capturing grey literature search results that are as efficient as possible
- document a grey literature search for publication
To register, go here.