Reminder: Library UX Chicago Annual Meeting and Lightning Rounds to Be Held Thursday, December 15December 16, 2016
(via Devin Savage, Illinois Institute of Technology)
This is a reminder that the second Annual Meeting of Library UX Chicago will take place from 1:00 to 4:00 PM on Thursday, December 15, at the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Paul J. Galvin Library. Join us for a review of our past year of work, and to preview and discuss next year’s activities. We will also be holding a “Lightning Rounds” event, so that we may share and celebrate the assessment, user experience, and design-thinking successes of our colleagues this year.
A list of the Lightning Rounds sessions and presenters is below.
- “Using a Self-Similarity Matrix as a User Research Tool”–John Jung, University of Chicago
- “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Assessment”–Jennifer Kelley, College of DuPage
- “Pros and Cons of Running Large-Scale Surveys”–Gina Petersen, Northwestern University, and Elizabeth Edwards, University of Chicago
- “Ask and Ye Shall Receive: Library Changes from Our Patrons Inward”–Ashley Middleton, New Lenox Public Library
- “Toasters, Cell Phones, and Sleds: Mobile Testing at UChicago”–Emma Boettcher, University of Chicago
For more information, and to register, go here.