- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
Applications Sought for ACRL's CJCLS AwardsNovember 22, 2016
(via Gwen Gregory, IACRL Past President)
The Community and Junior College Libraries Section (CJCLS) of the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) is excited to now be accepting nominations for the annual EBSCO Community College Learning Resources Leadership Award and EBSCO Community College Learning Resources Program Award. Both recognitions are sponsored by EBSCO Information Services. For each award, a plaque to honor the winner’s achievements and $750 cash will be presented to the winner at a special ceremony during the 2017 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago.
The Learning Resources Leadership Award should demonstrate achievement in one or both of the following areas.
- advocacy of learning resources, library programs, or library services, or
- leadership in professional organizations that are associated with the mission of community, junior, or technical colleges.
The applicant for the Learning Resources Program Award should demonstrate achievement in the development of a unique and innovative learning resources or library program.
Submissions must be received by Friday, December 2. Self-nominations are welcome. For complete information about these awards, the application form, and past winners, please go here (for the Learning Resources Leadership Award) and here (for the Learning Resources Program Award). Please send questions and nominations to Abbie J. Basile, Tidewater Community College (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Sandy C. McCarthy, Washtenaw Community College (email@example.com).