"PubMed for Librarians: Customization with My NCBI" Webinar on Nov. 9November 8, 2016
(via Bobbi Newman, National Network of Libraries of Medicine – Greater Midwest Region)
Join the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Training Office (NTO) on Wednesday, November 9, at 12:00 PM CST. This live, 90-minute WebEx session, which will include hands-on exercises, will cover the following topics.
- reviewing the My NCBI log-in options, including checking whether your institution is on the list
- customizing your My NCBI page
- creating a custom PubMed experience for people with no My NCBI account
- saving a search
- e-mailing alerts for a saved search
- providing public access to collections
- customizing filters in My NCBI
To register, go here.