IEEE Announces 2015 Award WinnersMarch 19, 2015
In support of public libraries that provide enriching educational opportunities in math and science for pre-university students, the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)-Chicago Section is pleased to announce the 2015 recipients of the IEEE "Science Kits for Public Libraries" Grant:
- Bradley Public Library District
- Chicago Public Library (6 Branches, 2 per district)
- Cook Memorial Public Library District
- Helen Plum Memorial Public Library District
- Hodgkins Public Library
- Villa Park Public Library.
Please click here to see past applicants and reports.