ACRL Standards for Proficiencies for Assessment Librarians and Coordinators Draft Available for CommentsMay 21, 2016
(via Gwen Gregory, IACRL President)
ACRL is seeking comments on a draft of the new Standards for Proficiencies for Assessment Librarians and Coordinators before completing final revisions and submitting the standards for approval. The Standards includes the following key areas.
- knowledge of assessment in libraries and higher education, including assessment methods and strategies
- research design, including data collection and analysis
- communication and reporting
- advocacy and marketing, including collaboration and partnerships
- leadership, including management, mentoring, and training