Proposals Deadline for ACRL 2017 is Friday, May 6May 1, 2016
(via Gwen Gregory, IACRL President)
ACRL invites you to share your research and creative endeavors with your colleagues at ACRL 2017, At the Helm: Leading Transformation. Submit your proposal via the "Call for Participation" page on the conference website. Contributed paper, panel session, preconference, and workshop proposals are due Friday, May 6, 2016.
Why present at ACRL 2017?
- Advocate for your research, project or initiative
- Expand your connections and get feedback from the best in the profession
- Boost your professional experience and confidence
- Invite new collaborations and opportunities into your life
- Inspire your colleagues by presenting on the most dynamic issues and ideas facing the profession
- Be published in the online ACRL 2017 Conference Proceedings (contributed papers)
- Add your presentation to your CV and feel good about contributing to the profession
A format for everyone: ACRL 2017 offers eight session formats to suit a wide range of presentation and learning styles. From first-time presenters to seasoned experts, there is a format best suited to your ideas.
Get started: Consult the conference tags to stimulate your thinking and position your proposal within the conference theme. The tags will serve to create a conference map and guide attendees to themes of interest and inspiration.
Due dates: Contributed paper, panel session, preconference, and workshop proposals are due by Friday, May 6, 2016. Poster session, roundtable discussion, TechConnect, and Virtual Conference webcast proposals are due by Friday, October 14, 2016.
Mark your calendars!: ACRL 2017 will be held from March 22 to 25, 2017, in Baltimore, Maryland. Registration opens mid-May 2016. Check out the conference website for complete details. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.