LIRA Elects Executive BoardFebruary 3, 2014
LIRA, the group insurance pool recently formed by Illinois libraries, held its first full member meeting on January 30, 2014 and elected a seven-member Executive Board to begin its operations. The following officers and members-at-large were chosen:
- Kathy Parker (Glenwood-Lynwood Public Library), chair;
- Julie Milavec (Plainfield Public Library District), vice chair;
- Paul Mills (Fountaindale Public Library District), treasurer; and
- Doug Ellsworth (Schaumburg Township District Library),
- Tina Hubert (Six Mile Regional Library District),
- Vicky Novak (Glenview Public Library), and
- Sarah Tobias (Sycamore Public Library), members-at-large.
The pool currently has twenty-four founding members, and membership is available to ILA institutional member libraries. For more information on joining the pool, contact contact Erika Morris (630-285-3840) or Marcus Henthorn (630-694-5152) at Arthur J. Gallagher.