Career Librarian | Champaign Public Library
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Plans and coordinates public programs related to job skills, career planning and employment application process. Provides training in use of career-related resources for library staff. Assists customers with career-related information needs, general information and reference questions, and use of computers, personal electronic devices and other technologies.
- Master’s degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited institution or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of career planning, resume creation, employment application and career-related online resources.
- Excellent public presentation skills and ability to instruct individuals and groups
- Excellent technology and internet-searching skills.
- Reference and/or programming experience in a public library
Champaign Public Library
200 West Green
Champaign, IL 61820
How to apply
Review the complete job description, submit a cover letter and resume, and apply online at champaign.org/about/jobs.