Children's Services Librarian | Naperville Public Library
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
The Children’s Services Librarian provides reference and Readers’ Advisory services to Library customers. Assists Library customers in the use of digital and print resources, maintains the children’s collection, and promotes Library resources, programs, and services.
Critical Skills Include:
- Knowledge of children’s literature and a passion to instill love of reading
- Demonstrated experience in the use of up-to-date technology and electronic resources
- Strong verbal communication skills to inspire and motivate during programs and presentations
- Positive attitude and ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to serve as Person in Charge
Requires Master of Library and Information Science degree (ALA accredited college/university).
Naperville Public Library
200 W. Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL 60540
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application. https://napervillepl.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28&source=aWQ9MzA%3D
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 3 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (Pension Plan)
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions