Circulation and Marketing Manager | Freeport Public Library
Posted on May 3, 2022
We are seeking an energetic and dedicated Circulation and Marketing Manager to help build diverse, responsive services for the communities we serve.
Examples of Duties
- Leads the Circulation Department through regular departmental operations, changes in technology and procedures, fluctuations in staffing and public needs, is the example of excellent customer service.
- Trains, schedules, supervises, evaluates and disciplines Circulation staff, coordinates and monitors work flow ; schedules staff to adequately meet patron needs.
- Handles patron conflicts that arise and cannot be resolved by frontline staff.
- Assumes responsibilities of Manager in Charge on designated evenings and Saturdays.
- In collaboration with the Administrative Assistant, and following all applicable City and library communications policies, create content for library publicity and communications, including social media, event fliers, press releases, etc.
- Updates and maintains the library’s website in coordination with the Library Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and skill in area(s) related to the responsibilities of this position.
- 2 years library and supervisory experience.
Starting: $45,000 - $48,000
Freeport Public Library
100 E Douglas Street
Freeport, IL 61032
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume to Library Director, Ashley Huffines, email@example.com