20Hr. Bilingual Children's Services Associate | Naperville Public Library
Posted on Apr 14, 2021
The Children’s Services Associate provides reference and Readers’ Advisory services to Library users. Assists Library users in the use of digital and print resources, plans and conducts programs, assists with the children’s collection management, and promotes library resources and services. Collaborates with other staff members as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of children’s literature and passion to instill love of reading
- Demonstrated experience in the use of up-to-date technology and electronic resources
- Strong presentation skills to inspire and motivate during programs
Naperville Public Library
2035 S. Naper Blvd.
Naperville, IL 60565
How to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 1 week per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions