Resource Management Librarian | Parkland College Library
Posted on Feb 12, 2020
Application Close Date: March 2, 2020
Salary minimum is $57,489.00 and is dependent on experience.
The Resource Management Librarian provides leadership and support for the acquisition, assessment, accessibility, maintenance, and promotion of print, online, and electronic resources at Parkland Library.
*All applicants must provide a cover letter and resume as an attachment. In your cover letter, please address your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements for the position.*
For more information or to apply visit; www.parkland.edu/careers
Applications not submitted through this website will not be considered.
- Master’s Degree in Library or Information Science
- Two years’ experience in an academic library
- Knowledge of OCLC original and copy cataloguing
- Experience maintaining and supporting electronic resources in an academic library setting
- Knowledge of XML and related technologies
- Strong technical, organizational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Commitment to a team-oriented approach to service
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Parkland College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusiveness, excellence and professionalism.
Parkland College Library
2400 W. Bradley Ave.
Champaign, IL 61821