Deputy Director | Marion (Iowa) Public Library
Posted on Sep 11, 2018
This is an exciting time to join the Marion Public Library! With a building project on the horizon and a rapidly growing community, we are in the unique position to recraft our core services and offerings to best meet the needs of our users. In addition to fulfilling the role of a traditional public library, we want to delight our patrons and inspire them to explore new experiences both within the library’s walls and in the broader community as described in our Strategic Plan. For complete details and to apply, please visit http://bit.ly/MPL-DeputyDirector.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- A masters degree is required; an MLS degree or its equivalent from an American Library Association accredited program is preferred.
- Three to five years of progressive management and leadership experience is required.
- Budget and facilities management experience is preferred.
- Solution-driven IT competence is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Marion Public Library
1095 6th Ave
Marion, IA 52302