June 2020 | Volume XXXVIII. Issue 2
- Editorial: Bigger Than a Building
- Diane Foote, Illinois Library Association
- The Public Library's Role During Elections: Voter Education in a Post-Truth Era
- Nate Gass and Haley Samuelson, Cook Memorial Public Library District
- Public Libraries Versus the Echo Chamber
- Don McKay, Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects
- When Libraries and Makers Meet: Increasing Community Engagement through Maker Activities
- Tana Petrov, Fountaindale Public Library District
- “Where Is Your Quiet Area?” Helping Patrons Unplug from a Plugged-In World
- Kim Tipton, McHenry County College Library
- Library Burnout: It’s Common and Okay to Admit!
- Sarah McHone-Chase, Northern Illinois University Libraries
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.