April 2015 | Volume XXXIII, Issue 2
- The Whole Story, The Whole Library: Storytelling As A Driving Force
- Janice M. Del Negro, GSLIS Dominican University
- Creating A Folklore Of Our Own: A Conversation With Storyteller Beth Horner
- Scott Whitehair, Storyteller
- Readfresh, Readuce, Readuse, Readcycle: Reader’s Advisory Spring Cleaning
- Kara Kohn, Plainfield Public Library District
The ILA Reporter is produced and circulated with the purpose of enhancing and supporting the value of libraries, which provide free and equal access to information. This access is essential for an open democratic society, an informed electorate, and the advancement of knowledge for all people.