- Advocacy Policies and Procedures
- Census 2020 Resources
- Creating or Changing Illinois State Library Law
- Illinois Minimum Wage Resources
- Intro to Property Taxes for IL Libraries
- ILA Public Policy Principles
- Legislative Issues
- Making Your Case
- Ready, Set, Advocate
- TIFs and Public Library Districts in Illinois
- Top Ten Advocacy Tips
- Advocacy Committee
- Awards Committee
- Conference Program Committee, 2023
- Conference Program Committee, 2024
- Diversity Committee
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- ILA Reporter Advisory Committee
- Intellectual Freedom Committee
- iREAD Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Reaching Forward Committee
- Serving Our Public Committee
- Illinois Association of College & Research Libraries Forum (IACRL)
- Library Trustee Forum (LTF)
- Marketing Forum (MF)
- Resources & Technical Services Forum (RTSF)
- Small and Rural Libraries Forum (SARL)
- Students and New Professionals Forum (SANP)
- Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
- Youth Services Forum (YSF)
HSLI Conference Dine-Arounds on Wednesday, November 9September 30, 2016
(via Roberta Craig, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center)
For HSLI conference attendees who will be arriving in St. Charles on the night of Wednesday, November 9, you are invited to join a dine-around! This will be a casual dining experience to join your fellow attendees for a nice meal and conversation. We will be meeting in the hotel lobby at 6:30 PM to travel to the restaurants for dinner at 7:00 PM.
The following restaurants have been selected for their unique offerings. (Click on the name of each one for menus and other information.)
Taste of Himalayas — In the heart of downtown St. Charles, this unique restaurant offers the cuisine of India and Nepal. Check out the menu for the delicious offerings, plus the spice levels and ingredients.
Jambalaya — This popular St. Charles restaurant is located right in the hotel! The menu features traditional American cuisine, with some Cajun additions.
Salerno’s on the Fox — This is an Italian eatery that has been serving the Fox Valley Community for over 40 years. Its menu offers a variety of pasta specialties, steaks, seafood, and pizza.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Emily Johnson, at email@example.com, by Friday, November 4, with your restaurant preference, so that we can make appropriate reservations for each location and coordinate car pooling for off-site restaurants.