Final Reminder: HSLI Conference Poster Submissions Due September 2September 1, 2016
(via Molly Horio, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center)
Poster submissions for the HSLI Annual Conference are due Friday, September 2. If you are working on your abstract and have any questions or cannot meet the deadline, please feel free to call (309-655-2269) or e-mail (email@example.com) me.
The Health Science Librarians of Illinois Conference Planning Committee is seeking submissions for poster sessions at the 2016 HSLI Conference. This is a great opportunity for you to share with your colleagues the projects you have been working on at your library over this past year. We hope also to get some student poster submissions, which will look great on your resumes. We encourage you to take a liberal approach to our theme, “Running with It: Library Trends in 2016”, and present on any of a variety of topics. These could include teaching or education, administration, practical problem-solving, collaborative efforts or outreach activities, innovative programs, or research. Posters that have been presented at other conferences are welcome.
Please submit a proposal abstract no longer than 250 words describing your poster.
- Include your name, position title, address, phone number and e-mail address on all submissions.
- E-mail your abstracts to Molly Horio, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, September 2.
- Notification of poster acceptance will be made by mid-September.
- Poster presenters must register for the HSLI conference. Registration opened August 15.
If you have not yet registered for the conference, you can go to the conference website to access the registration form and all other information about the conference. This year’s event will take place from Wednesday, November 9, to Friday, November 11, at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL.