Reminder: Call for Posters--Health Science Librarians of Illinois 2016 ConferenceAugust 13, 2016
(via Molly Horio, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center)
The HSLI Program Committee invites proposals for posters for the HSLI 2016 Annual Conference: “Running with It: Library Trends in 2016,” to be held November 9-11, 2016, at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Illinois. We encourage you to take a liberal approach to our theme, and present on any of a variety of topics, such as teaching or education, administration, practical problem-solving, collaborative efforts or outreach activities, innovative programs, or research, just to name a few ideas. Posters that have been presented at other conferences are welcome.
The posters will be presented during Nancy’s Reception, Thursday evening, November 10, from 7:00 to 8:00 PM. Setup will start at 6:00 PM. The reception will be from 6:30 to 9:30 PM, so posters may be kept on display during the entire event.
Poster sizes – please let me know which one you will be using.
- Poster board 24” x 36” (for setup on an easel)
- Tri-fold poster 36” x 48” (for setup on a table)
- For other sizes, please contact Molly Horio for approval
Please submit a proposal abstract no longer than 250 words describing your poster.
- Include your name, position title, address, phone number and email address on all submissions.
- Email your abstracts to Molly Horio (email@example.com).
- The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, September 2.
- Notification of poster acceptance will be made by mid-September.
- Poster presenters must register for the HSLI conference. Registration opens Monday, August 15.
More information on the HSLI Annual Conference is available here.